In 2018 HORN in the WEST will attend the following auditions:
- Flagler College Lewis Auditorium February 9th at 6:00pm, St. Augustine FL
- Southeastern Theatre Conference: March 6 – 10, 2018, Mobile Alabama
- Electronic/Video Auditions will also be accepted
NOTE: Please address questions about auditions to Director, Britt Corry at email@example.com with “2018 Auditions” in the subject line.
In-person auditions are absolutely preferred. If you find you are unable to attend any of the Horn In The West’s scheduled auditions posted here, an electronic or video submission may be accepted for review. Please upload your audition video to a site such as “YouTube” or “Vimeo” personal channels and send the link via email before March 10th 2018. An in-person meeting/audition may be required before final casting decision can be made. Video submissions should include a monologue, and at least 16-bars of a traditional musical theatre song, preferably a ballad, and preferably a capella.
- Dancers may submit a separate video dance audition.
- Don’t forget to send a current headshot and resume with your submission! Send your submission and a link to your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “2018 Audition” in the subject line.
Production Staff Submissions
If you are a stage manager, artisan, or technician you may submit your resume along with a cover letter telling us the position that you would like to hold within our company. Please provide references and photos of your work if applicable. Attachments should be limited to a total of 250KB in size. The deadline for submissions is March 10th 2018. Please send your submission to: email@example.com Subject: 2018 Application . As we do expect our technicians to appear on stage during fights and crowd scenes, please also send a recent headshot.
Get a head start on you audition by bringing the paperwork with you already filled out! Auditions are scheduled on a first come first served basis so having your paperwork already filled out will get you into an earlier slot!