In 2016 HORN in the WEST will attend the following auditions:
- The Institute of Outdoor Theatre: Saturday and Sunday, January 14, 2017, Wright Auditorium, ECU, Greenville, NC
- Local Auditions: TBA
- Southeastern Theatre Conference: March 4 – 6, 2017, Lexington Center, Lexington, KY
- Electronic/Video Auditions will also be accepted
NOTE: Please address questions about auditions to Director, Chris Bellinger at saha.boone [at] gmail .com with “2017 Auditions” in the subject line.
In-person auditions are absolutely preferred. If you find you are unable to attend any of the Horn In The West’s scheduled auditions posted here, an electronic or video submission may be accepted for review. Please upload your audition video to a site such as “YouTube” or “Vimeo” personal channels and send the link via email before March 14th, 2017. An in-person meeting/audition may be required before final casting decision can be made. Video submissions should include a monologue, and at least 16-bars of a traditional musical theatre song, preferably a ballad, and preferably a capella.
- Dancers may submit a separate video dance audition.
- Don’t forget to send a current headshot and resume with your submission! Send your submission and a link to your video to: email@example.com, with “2016 Audition” in the subject line.
Production Staff Submissions
If you are a stage manager, artisan, or technician you may submit your resume along with a cover letter telling us the position that you would like to hold within our company. Please provide references and photos of your work if applicable. Attachments should be limited to a total of 250KB in size. The deadline for submissions is March 14th, 2017. Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: 2016 Application . As we do expect our technicians to appear on stage during fights and crowd scenes, please also send a recent headshot.